Marathi Spiritual Whatsapp Group Links
We are delighted to have you join our Marathi Spiritual WhatsApp Group. Marathi spirituality has a rich tradition of Bhakti movements, which emphasize a personal and emotional connection with the divine.Sant Dnyaneshwar, also known as Jnaneshwar or Dnyandev, is one of the most revered figures in Marathi spirituality.
Sant Tukaram was another prominent Marathi saint and poet from the Bhakti tradition. The Warkari Sampradaya is a devotional sect within Marathi spirituality that centers around the worship of Lord Vithoba at the Pandharpur temple. Maharashtra has a significant Jain population, and Jainism has a profound influence on Marathi spirituality. Like in other parts of India, the practice of yoga and meditation is an integral part of Marathi spirituality.
Rules Marathi Spiritual Whatsapp Group Links
- Encourage members to respect each other’s beliefs and opinions, even if they differ.
- Promote an atmosphere of tolerance and open-mindedness.
- Strictly prohibit any form of hate speech, discrimination, or offensive language based on religion, caste, gender, or any other factor.
- Irrelevant or off-topic content should be discouraged.
Marathi Spiritual Whatsapp Group Link 2023
- Swami Samarth bhakt Mumba —- Join Link
- Christs Heirs Team —- Join Link
- 🙏Om sai ram🙏 —- Join Link
- .. —- Join Link
- 📿🍁•|| ब्रम्हांडनायक ||•🍁📿 —- Join Link
- Vichar Pravah —- Join Link
- News channel —- Join Link
- ‼️❤️🩹 महाराष्ट्र राज्य ❤️🩹‼️ —- Join Link
- ⛳ शिवविचार प्रतिष्ठान [ 75 ] ⛳ —- Join Link
- 🚩🚩शिवविचार_प्रतिष्ठान 🚩🚩 —- Join Link
- 🙏🏻 श्री स्वामी समर्थ 🙏🏻 —- Join Link
- 🔱 अध्यात्मिक योगी 🔱 —- Join Link
- 🚩🚩 *छत्रपती शासन* 🚩🚩 —- Join Link
- ❤️आई तूझी कृपा🙏💐 —- Join Link
- Maharashtra Advertising —- Join Link
- ॥ श्री विठ्ठल रुक्मिणी॥ —- Join Link
- *🌹!! SAIBABA OF SHIRDI 𝕺𝖒𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖒!! 🌹* —- Join Link
- Remaining Group
How To Join Marathi Spiritual Whatsapp Group?
- If you have received an invitation link, simply click on it. It will open in WhatsApp, and you will be prompted to join the group.
- If you have been provided with a group invite code, open WhatsApp, tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner to access the menu, and select New group. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to create a new group and use the invite code to add yourself.